Friday, March 13, 2020


The tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in any way, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.
Material:
Tube by Zindy
Can be bought HERE
FTU,  Remember When
Font : Trashed

Tutorial:
New image 700x700, white background
This time I did not resize elements
Start with frame RW_FrameEl02
Position the left and beside paste another frame RW_FrameEl01
Add shadow and behind it paste paper RW_Paper04
Erase the excess paper so it just behind the frames
Paste the tube in. add shadow
behind the tube add elements RW_ClocksEl01
Position to the left, duplicate and mirror
And then element  RW_FlowerCluster
Also, duplicate and just move it with arrow up
(click few time to you liking)
On top of that another element RW_MaskEl01
Now in front of the tube position flower RW_FlowerEl03
Also on top of that, RW_StringEl01, add shadow
Also, I added the mast at the back
I used black colour and then just added a mask
Not sure where did I get this one
(if anyone knows let me know)

Don’t forget copyright

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creations in here Sonja!!
    Will for sure save the link to these tutorials!
    hugs,
    Sonja S.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I CT FOR


Coming soon...

GRAB MY BLINKIE


BOARDS I LOVE




BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES


Popular Posts