Friday, April 9, 2021




The tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in any way, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

Tube by Verymany
Can be bought here:  HERE
FTU,  Traveller by MzTeeques HERE
Mask is from Vivien Paintbox HERE
The font is called Acryle Script

Tutorial:

New image 750x750, white background
I did resize elements, most of them 50% and paper 40%
This is my drops shadow setting which I add to every element




I started with the frame Miz_Traveller_el (64)
Position to the left and under past paper Miz_Traveller_paper (1)
In front of the paper, I pasted the tube and mirror it
Blend mode overlay

Mosaic frame:
Duplicate frame layer
Effects, texture effect
Mosaic-  Antique
Here are the settings I use



Behind paste element  Miz_Traveller_el (41),  duplicate and flip
Paste the tube of your choice
I choose beautiful tube by very many
Elements in front of the tube are:

Pink flowers Miz_Traveller_el (75)
Miz_Traveller_el (57) Miz_Traveller_el (25)
Miz_Traveller_el (58) Miz_Traveller_el (26)
Miz_Traveller_el (61) Miz_Traveller_el (27
Animal elements, squirrel and frog
I also added a sparkling element behind the tube
Miz_Traveller_el (49)

Behind the frame is tree element Miz_Traveller_el (37)
And behind the beautiful mask by Vivien
I used colour #293e1c for the mask
Also element Miz_Traveller_el (42)

Hope you had fun and learned something new
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Don’t forget copyright!




 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tut Sonja, I can't wait to try it out, thanks , I just want you to know that the link to the mask, is showing Vivien's old blog but all Masks from Vivien , she has them all HERE :
    https://viviennesdigitaltagging.blogspot.com/p/masks.html
    Hugs, Betsy E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sonja
    Thank you so much for the great tut
    I made you a 3 piece set
    I hope you like it

    AVA :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2eBkGjFxwDe7d.png

    SIG :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2eBkG8dxwDe7d.png

    TAG :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2eBkGMyxwDe7d.png

    Hugs, Betsy E.

    ReplyDelete

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I CT FOR


Coming soon...

GRAB MY BLINKIE


BOARDS I LOVE




BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES


Popular Posts