Monday, April 22, 2019






The tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP.
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in any way or claim as your own.



Material

Tubes from Michael Landfeld which I bought while he was at CILM
FTU scrap kit by Rosie's playground called Bright Summer HERE
I am using one from WSL masks which you can download HERE



Tutorial

New image 600x600 white background
Open frame E13 and resize by 60% add drop shadow
Open paper 1 (orange) resize it by 70% and place it under the frame
Select frame layer with magic wand select inside the frame
Selections modify and expand by 5
Select paper layer, selections invert and delete button on keyboard
Open blue paper, resize it and add a mask
Open the word art resize it by 705 position it to your liking and add drop shadow
Open the element E17 and position it under the paper, add shadow
Duplicate the element layer and image flip

Open the tube position and add drop shadow
I had a close up of the tube and I duplicated it twice and position them between
the frame and paper and changed blend mode to luminance (legacy)
Add some stars and shines to your liking!
For the font, I used Quigley Wiggley


And that is it! Easy and nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I CT FOR


Coming soon...

GRAB MY BLINKIE


BOARDS I LOVE




BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES


Popular Posts