Wednesday, August 26, 2026


The tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy it in any way, do not resize it or claim it as your own.
I am using PSP23

Material:

I used a stunning free AI kit from Bie Designz.
 FTU/PU Ai kit "Lake Life"
83 elements, 10 Frames, 10 Papers, 7 tubes, 5 word arts

You can download HERE

Font: The Blacklist

Tutorial:
New image 800 x 800, white background
I did resize elements, most of them 50%
And all of the elements have a shadow!
Also, a reminder, save the tag after every element so you don't lose it.
It happens to me all the time.  

I started with frame BD_LakeLife_Frame4

Position more top right
For the paper I used BD_LakeLife_Paper1
Paste the paper and position to you liking
Select magic wang and press in the middle of the frame
Selection, modify, and expand by 10
Select paper layer and press delete.
I Placed tree element BD_LakeLife_Element26 behind
the frame and paper.
I duplicated it few times to make all around the frame

I used tube BD_LakeLife_Tube1
Element in front of the tube:
BD_LakeLife_Element38
BD_LakeLife_Cluster3
BD_LakeLife_Cluster9
BD_LakeLife_Element41
BD_LakeLife_Cluster2
BD_LakeLife_Element40

Don’t forget the copyright!
Have fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I CT FOR


Coming soon...

GRAB MY BLINKIE


BOARDS I LOVE

BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Popular Posts