Wednesday, February 1, 2023




Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP

Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy it in any way, do not resize it or claim it’s as your own.

Material:

Tube by ZlataM and  can be bought at PDF

FTU,  Home sweet home can be found at Taggerworld.de HERE

Mask (is someone know where is from, let me know)


Tutorial:

New image 750x750, white background

I did resize elements, most of them 60%

And all of the elements have a shadow


I started with the frame element

(GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (37)

I opened the frame resized and duplicated

Position one beside each other

I also added noise, add remove noise (random, 9%)

Behind that, I used paper ( GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (3)

Resize the paper, and place behind the frames

Click frame layer, selection modify and expand by 10

Click paper layer, selections invert and delete

Duplicate paper layer and position bein another frame

I did the same with element GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (60)

After you do the same just go to layers blend mode, luminance


I position another element GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (7)

And in front of that home sweet home element GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (36)

Behind that I added book element GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (30)

And another GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (43)

I added the flowers GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (10)

I duplicated that a few times and added it all over the tag

Position to your liking

Add flowers GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (11) and

GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (51)

Duplicate and add to another frame on other side

Bird on top of the carousel GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (56)

On the bottom I added butterfly element GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (48)

And in front GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (20) and 

GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (33)

Position the tube to your liking

Behind I added the mask and element GoF_Designs_Home_sweet_Home_Elements (44)

Don’t forget the copyright!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

I CT FOR


Coming soon...

GRAB MY BLINKIE


BOARDS I LOVE




BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES


Popular Posts